Saturday, August 12, 2006

Read Twice, frog once...

Well, in case I hadn't mentioned, which I doubt... my computer is finally back in my grubby mits! DH supposedly tried to tell me at the 11th hour while messin' with it he just wants to save me the 60 bucks for the Computer Place to check it over... $400 later!!!! They told him what it needed and he thinks he has to get more memory, a new video card, blah blah blah! And this is not upselling on the part of the service tech either! You tell him the car needs a new headlight and he's buying new tires to go with! Ugh... oh well, back to finding all my old "favorites" and hopefully posting pics and such... Yeah!!!
I found out my error from my previous post about the Gelato bag... one of my "knitty pals" on KH posted a question, to which I responded after reviewing the pattern... A fresh glance of the pattern told me that I should have begun counting 48 rows from CAST ON not from the last row of increases. Sooooo, no wonder I ran out of yarn because I knitted about 20 rows too many! So, granted I have to frog half a handle, one full handle and 20 rows, but oh well!
I have so many UFO's and PreUFO's in bags and boxes in my house it's insane! But I love them all, for their potential alone I am excited!!! I recently made up the Girl's Night Out little bag from Tilli Thomas silk yarn with sequins (B to wind I may add, but love the rich colors!) "Rock Star" it's called. Have to sew the seams, but I hope to post that one soon....
Later all, thanks for stoppin' by the box!

1 comment:

ayla said...

Hey! I know you want to leave me a note with your email address for the super secret thing I'm doing with other people from kh. yep yep.